So for those of you that don't know yet, I got called to be the Primary President on Sunday. Okay, now stop laughing. We had our first Presidency Meeting tonight and now I feel a little bit more excited, a little bit more intimidated, a little bit more overwhelmed and a little bit more peaceful. Is that even possible? I have three great ladies that I work with, but a lot of changes that need to be made, so it will be a busy couple of weeks for me!
So with that said, I guess I should hit the sack. Tomorrow is early release so I'm hoping to have a fun afternoon with the kids.
7 comments:
Congratulations! I've been primary president twice - and if I can do it, so can you!
The best advice I ever got was from my mother (who is now currently in her fourth or fifth run as primary president) . . . Just remember that there are real people in primary, they are just a little shorter than you. Of course, I got that information when I didn't have any kids. You probably have that whole "My kids are real people" aspect of life down better than I did.
Good luck - you'll be great!
I'm sure you will do great! And just think how exciting your Sundays will be from now on! I love working in the Primary Presidency!
Wow! You working with anyone I know? :)
You'll be fabulous!
I love being in primary with my kids! You'll be even busier but you'll be fantastic. The key is to surround yourself with great ladies which it sounds like you have!
At least Primary won't be boring. HEHE. I got to have a turn as well. It felt a little like twirling plates. You will be a great assest to your primary and the kids will love you!!!!
You were a great YW president...I'm sure you'll be an amazing Primary President, too!
Post a Comment