Thursday, November 21, 2013

My Obsession with TMNT

You don't know TMNT means?  Then go read another blog.


Never mind, you can stay.  It's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.  They've been around for awhile.  They first came on the scene in the mid 80s, and were really popular through the early 90s. They regained popularity in 2003 with a new TV show, and it seems that they've remained a constant since then.

I dressed up like a TMNT in 2003 with Landon.  I was Leonardo, he was Raphael.

Then, this year, I did it again, but this time I was Donatello, Regan was Raphael, Cooper was Leonardo, and Turner was Michelangelo.
I didn't realized I had an obsession.  Until my old college friend reminded me that we had dressed up like TMNT in college, in 1990.  I even found pictures!  I was Raphael, she was Leonardo.  We were awesome.

And a funny bit of trivia:  This was the first night that I remember meeting Dixon!  We went to a ward Halloween party while we were at BYU.  No wonder he married me!  How could he possibly resist THAT face?


Can't wait to do this again in another ten years with my grandkids.  :)