Monday, April 4, 2011

You know you're in trouble when...

The first thing your three year old says when you walk in the room is, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry." I had a feeling I knew what he was up to, just because of his whereabouts. He was in Porter's room, aka the menagerie. Cooper wanted to play with Porter's two small snakes, Tanner and Chris, so he climbed up on Porter's bed, took the lid off the cage, took the snakes out, put them in a little plastic container ("See mom! They can't escape!"), and was playing with them. As I was putting them back, he was crying, "But I love them, but Porter lets me play with them," etc, etc. But I don't want snakes loose in my house, so reptile play time was over. Poor Cooper. I think he may need a human friend.

No comments: