Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Welcome, Little One!

The Oliver family would like to announce the arrival of their newest family member: Shelby Elizabeth Oliver. She was born on February 10th, 2008 and became a part of our family on April 29th, 2008. You may say that this arrival was rather unexpected, a surprise, as some may call it. Or, the squeaky wheel gets the grease? Yes, ever since the untimely demise of our beloved Heidi (I would NEVER have called her that while she was alive!), I have heard pleadings and wheelings and dealings the likes of which I haven't heard since I was begging for baby number 6! Somehow the dog entered the family before the deals were done, though. So here's what I get out of this deal: NOTHING! Porter and Regan both promised to stop chewing their nails, but that's about it. But it's okay because she's a sweet little poochie. She's part schnauzer and part crested powder puff. It's a good combination. She should get to be about 12 inches high and weigh under 15 pounds. She sure is a cutie!






2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Oh my, what a surprise! Lacy will be excited to come and visit you guys to see the new doggy! Hopefully Rose won't break her.

Gillian said...

Oh my! What a cutie and fun addition to your family! :-)