I think I really should've bought Cooper's kindergarten pictures this year. Is this not the funniest picture ever? I love it!
Landon was waiting and waiting for the next Rick Riordan book to be ready for checkout. As he ran to the shelf to pick up his copy, the librarian had to tell him to stop running.
My cute Hayden is a senior. This was the Senior recognition night at the last home swim meet.
Regan found this poster of Taylor Swift at Walgreens and wanted to get a picture. And baby C is our little buddy we babysit. Aren't we lucky?
2nd place at districts. I'm going to miss watching him swim.
After a 16 mile run. I bribed/threatened Landon to massage my feet. It felt good but I don't know if it was worth it to hear him dry heaving the whole time.
Another swimming picture because I'm too lazy to change the order of the pictures. Their team won districts. It was pretty awesome.








No comments:
Post a Comment