First day of Kindergarten
Learned how to read. Here he is with best friend Sophia, who also reads!
He got to see the Space Needle in Seattle!
A dream come true...he got a brand new costume for Halloween instead of someone's hand me down!
He performed a poem at Lacy's Talent show birthday party.
Another trip to the park. Photo by Ben Leavitt.
Another day at the park. Can you tell by this picture how smart he is? I can. He is always thinking.
We got a membership to Tanglewilde pool and went a lot.
A trip to the beach with the Blumes. We love the Blumes. Turner and Sophia have been best friends for a long time now. They were inseparable.
He also started violin lessons this year. He likes the piano a lot better.
Turner rocks at Karaoke. He is quite a singer. He is also a great singer in primary. I smile when I hear him sing. I love Turner so much and am excited to see what "6" will bring! Happy Birthday Turner!
No comments:
Post a Comment