Usually when I have a title like that, it has to do with a track or cross country meet. Not this time. The other day Hayden came home from school and told us that he is running for President of the Sophomore class. Anyone who knows Hayden knows that when he does something, he does it 100%. He's in it to win it. And with the help of a certain
awesome photographer friend of ours, he came up with an amazing poster and theme for his campaign. We'll let you know the results next Monday. Wish him luck!
6 comments:
Go Hayden!!!
Great poster!! Good luck Hayden.
How could he NOT win?! Best of luck, SuperHayden.
I LOVE IT!
That poster is AWESOME! Love it! I am so stealing that idea if E ever runs for office again! Good luck, Hayden! :-)
Good luck to Hayden. May the force be with you!
Post a Comment